Henson Fuerst Attorneys has been a trusted referral partner to firms across the state of North Carolina for more than 45 years. If you are a lawyer or law firm seeking an experienced eminent domain attorney to refer your client to, we are eager to help. By bringing our concentrated focus and breadth of knowledge, we will work to secure the highest level of compensation and satisfaction to your client. We offer varying referral fee or split fee arrangements depending on the level of involvement that a referring firm wishes to have in the case.
Types of specialized clients that we represent on a referral basis:
- Convenience Stores
- Shopping and strip centers
- Retail and office investments
- Restaurants- national chains and local owners
- Industrial and manufacturing facilities
- Automobile dealerships
- Commercial property developers
- Mixed-Use properties
- Residential developers and multi-family apartments
- Billboard owners and companies
- Cell tower providers or lessors
- Manufactured home communities and developers
Land Condemnation Lawyers You Can Trust
To speak with one of our eminent domain and land condemnation lawyers, contact us today by calling 919-781-1107 or submitting a web form on our website today.