What If I have a Mortgage?

What if I have a mortgage on the property? Who gets the money? When the state of North Carolina takes part of all of your land in an eminent domain or land condemnation case, they must do three things. First, file a condemnation complaint with the clerk’s office. Second, file a memorandum of action with…

Read More

Attorney David Henson Wins Zoning Variance Case in Randolph County

north carolina eminent domain lawyer, north carolina eminent domain law firm, raleigh land condemnation lawyer, raleigh eminent domain attorney, zoning variance attorney NC, Land Condemnation attorney David Henson

Land and property owners can face many difficult and unique situations from time to time. Situations involving property rights, land commendation, zoning variances and premises liability can be very complicated and stressful. Henson Fuerst Land Condemnation Attorney David Henson recently won a hearing before the Randolph County Commissioners. In this case, David successfully argued for…

Read More